Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Actually we wanted to stay at this place for two nights. Unfortunately nobody was there to open the door and wouldn\'t answer the phone either when we arrived. After waiting for half an hour we walked all the way to Chinatown to find another hostel. So we lost our deposit and were pretty frustrated. Besides it wasn\'t easy to find the hostel. ”
- 21 February 2012 Marieke Germany
- “ The hostel is quite new and clean and the staff was quite helpful when we were there. During reservation, I made a mistake on the check in date and wanted to contact them to change it. However, the phone no. they provided was very hard to contact. It took around 1 week they just answered my call and help us to change the checked in date. One more problem is I faced some problem with the water heater, sometime water is not hot after I turned on the heater. ”
- 23 December 2011 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Too friendly, eco-friendly accommodation. Always smiling and friendly to us, was manager. However, I do not know, everything was a little mosquito perfect. ”
- 29 August 2011 juwon