7 Sages(Qixian)Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Reception was busy ALL the time, eventually managed to ask about cycling the city walls, but one of the girls had no idea that you could go on the walls at night and told me they were closed - they're open until 22.00. Food was overpriced in restaurant and not that great. Quite a walk to get into city area. Terracotta Warriors tour was tedious, first stop high priced tourist factory! However, single room was OK for the money. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very poor location Staff not very friendly Only $20.00 night so it's ok. ”
- 29 Oct 2012 Elliot Canada
- “ Better experience than a poshy hotel - I made new friends and had a good time exploring Xi'an with them :). ”
- 13 Oct 2012 William