7 Sages(Qixian)Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very near from train station so it's easy to find. very chinese atmosphere but inconvenient. especially wifi is available in reception only. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. Staff is superb and always worked hard to accommodate every need we had, in a super friendly and helpful. The location is calm, being also close to all the main attractions and public transportation without being in te buzz of the city. The hostel itself is in a tradicional style chinese house what makes it an incredible place to spend a couple of days. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 João Portugal
- “ A great residential neighbourhood to be in. It was quiet and uncrowded, despite being the National holiday, and there are lots of little food places and good public transport options. Staff were pleasant and helpful and many spoke excellent English. The room was fine but the plumbing was a little noisy, as were some residents. It's a big hostel with little interaction between guests. I would stay there again. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia