9th Ave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfy beds and a great place for solo backpackers. Everyone there was solo except this one pair during my 1.5 week stay ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Ireyena USA
- “ I miss the days i spent in here.Chou is a really nice person,staying in here made me feel at home.I met so many interesting people,we hang out together,Chou gave us some good advice.If you want meet some cool folks you might like here! ”
- 27 Sep 2016 MING-CHEN Taiwan
- “ Cho is a great host and I felt really at home in this hostel! The hostel is basically his home and guests are free to use the kitchen and living room. Beds were comfy, rooms were heated, and bathrooms were clean and had great hot showers. it is even possible to see the northern lights in the backyard of the hostel! Cho has some great movie collections as well and he is very friendly. He also checks where is the best to see the northern lights for his guests so we really thanked him for that!!!! ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Cara Australia