@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most unusual sleeping arrangements - a large room with thirty coffin-like cubicles and a mesh screen at one end for privacy. Very comfortable but, as a light sleeper, I was glad there were not many people in the room. Otherwise, the hostel was fine. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ should answer customer's question. and remind customer that locker is charged for money, wrote email ask about some facilities never got response. the location is quite far away from the mrt station. at night when i walk alone at the street,it's quite horrible. must think twice before you book this hostel.no offense ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Best place to stay for backpackers and very friendly staff. Couldn't ask for more ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Rigzin Bhutan
- “ It was a great two days stay.. The cleanliness is superb, the bed was comfy.. Oh, and the location is close by other hostels and the Lavender MRT. Although they didn't use security key for entering, the staff is always ready to open the door for you. They also provide great price for attraction.. which help me avoid queuing.. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Indonesia