@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Washroom shower head and curtain should keep in good condition and clean. Breakfast can improve with more variety of jams. ”
- 01 Jun 2017 Anonymous
- “ Bad room management: Made 2 people share a single bed capsule so that they will not have to cancel other bookings even though there was clearly an overload of customers. This happened for a few beds. Location was definitely further than 5 mins walk. ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ People there are awesome ! Provide lots of useful information. Will definitely back next time visit SG. ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was a really nice hostel, good location, the staff very nice, friendly and helpful with everything. I enjoyed my stay. ”
- 15 Feb 2017 Anonymous
- “ The staff were very friendly as well as helpful. The rooms were clean and cool. The Little Red Dot was excellent value for money as well as its location. I would recommend that people stay here. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous England