@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a very good place to stay for a simple traveller. Bring your own padlock for the locker which can easily accommodate a traveling bag or a backpack. Free Wi-Fi and good breakfast are plus points. Very close to Lavender MRT station. Can walk to Mustafa Super Centre in 15 minutes! Recommend without hesitation! ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ The staffs at the little red dot is very accomodating and kind specially Trixie. She was very nice and attentive of my and other guests requests or needs. She also taught me on some tips and how to's in SG, that was totally helpful. :) The room is nice and comfy, i'd appreciate the capsule type room which gives me privacy. The location is very ideal and convinient. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Wished I could hv got the lower bunker. Everything else was value for money. Had a good stay. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I stayed there for 2 weeks. It will be good if the bed sheet gets change for someone who stays there longer than a week. During my stay, I find that the shower doors do not closed properly especially one with toilet attached.Sometime the shower floor smell of pee. Maybe the shower floors needed a good bleaching When the hostel runs on full house, there is no space for hostel guest to keep their bought food in the fridge. An added fridge will be good for this reason. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Hazlina Singapore
- “ About 10 minute walk from MRT subway station, most of the offerings are average, but good value for money it was eighteen singapore credits ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Most unusual sleeping arrangements - a large room with thirty coffin-like cubicles and a mesh screen at one end for privacy. Very comfortable but, as a light sleeper, I was glad there were not many people in the room. Otherwise, the hostel was fine. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous England