@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ should answer customer's question. and remind customer that locker is charged for money, wrote email ask about some facilities never got response. the location is quite far away from the mrt station. at night when i walk alone at the street,it's quite horrible. must think twice before you book this hostel.no offense ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Best place to stay for backpackers and very friendly staff. Couldn't ask for more ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Rigzin Bhutan
- “ It was a great two days stay.. The cleanliness is superb, the bed was comfy.. Oh, and the location is close by other hostels and the Lavender MRT. Although they didn't use security key for entering, the staff is always ready to open the door for you. They also provide great price for attraction.. which help me avoid queuing.. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ We had a great time! the place was very quiet contrary to what I previously read on other's comments. The staff is incredibly helpful. When I go back to Singapore I will definitely contact them again. The rooms are clean. Beds in female dorm are still weak even though they changed it to wood but it's good for resting. The amenities is great, I particularly notice they have clean bathrooms. I wish their free breakfast includes Singaporean cuisine though. All in all, Little Red Dot is home! ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Maria Paula Philippines
- “ This hostel was very, very good! ”
- 20 May 2013 Pavla Czech Republic