@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel gave me the worst experience in a hostel ever. I booked a dormitory type months before my trip and the next thing i know they transfered me to a low class, insect homed hostel near their location. But the staffs are very accomodating, if they just gave me the room i booked, i probably be putting 5 stars on this one. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Patrizia
- “ Nice hostel with great and friendly staff. I would recommend this hostel to all my friends. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Thanks to Pixie, the staff, she's very accommodating with our requests and inquiries. The hostel's room where we were assigned is clean, and comfortable. One comment for improvement is to have keys and padlock for their lockers. Travelers do not bring their keys with padlocks. Thanks ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ This hostel allows (continuous) smoking in the hostel by staff and visitors: this should not be allowed: ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Norman Australia
- “ Very friendly&humble staff including the receptionist. Nice environment, comfort sleep & nice people that staying there including australian, italian & singaporean. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 mohd zulaizuddin Brunei
- “ can put some maps or travelling brochure somewhere, too cold at night ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong