@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very friendly as well as helpful. The rooms were clean and cool. The Little Red Dot was excellent value for money as well as its location. I would recommend that people stay here. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I will surely recommend this hostel. The place is nice, comfortable and staffs are really accomodating. I really love justine and joyce. They are both helpful and accomodating. They attend to the needs of their guests immediately. I should thank them for making my stay safe and sound. Keep up the good work. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Philippines
- “ This hostel gave me the worst experience in a hostel ever. I booked a dormitory type months before my trip and the next thing i know they transfered me to a low class, insect homed hostel near their location. But the staffs are very accomodating, if they just gave me the room i booked, i probably be putting 5 stars on this one. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Patrizia
- “ Nice hostel with great and friendly staff. I would recommend this hostel to all my friends. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous India