@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location. Near is food store, about 10 min walk to metro station. Little India about 15min by walk. Staff and atmosphere were awesome and helpful. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The stay was good and the staff are accommodating. But there are still room for development on this hostel. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Adrian Maybelle Philippines
- “ This is a very good place to stay for a simple traveller. Bring your own padlock for the locker which can easily accommodate a traveling bag or a backpack. Free Wi-Fi and good breakfast are plus points. Very close to Lavender MRT station. Can walk to Mustafa Super Centre in 15 minutes! Recommend without hesitation! ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ The staffs at the little red dot is very accomodating and kind specially Trixie. She was very nice and attentive of my and other guests requests or needs. She also taught me on some tips and how to's in SG, that was totally helpful. :) The room is nice and comfy, i'd appreciate the capsule type room which gives me privacy. The location is very ideal and convinient. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Wished I could hv got the lower bunker. Everything else was value for money. Had a good stay. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia