@ The Little Red Dot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wished I could hv got the lower bunker. Everything else was value for money. Had a good stay. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I stayed there for 2 weeks. It will be good if the bed sheet gets change for someone who stays there longer than a week. During my stay, I find that the shower doors do not closed properly especially one with toilet attached.Sometime the shower floor smell of pee. Maybe the shower floors needed a good bleaching When the hostel runs on full house, there is no space for hostel guest to keep their bought food in the fridge. An added fridge will be good for this reason. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Hazlina Singapore
- “ About 10 minute walk from MRT subway station, most of the offerings are average, but good value for money it was eighteen singapore credits ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA