Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, great location across the road from the train station for those 5am trains, eeesh. Kinda far from Royal Palace / Khao San Rd, but the bus is convenient. Wifi wasn't great but it didn't bother me. 2 toilets 2 showers for 6 bed mixed dorm was great! And the air con was brilliant :D ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Justine Wales
- “ It 's definitely a good hostel to recommend (cute, cozy, very clean, well organized) but not the best of Asia as written in some reviews for 2010: The comment is a bit exaggerated. The only thing I did not like is the availability of food is often closed in the evening and closes at 19.30. I've never been able to eat and the only time I was open I was told they could not serve me because they had to prepare for a large group and had no time for me ... is not a very professional attitude. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Corrado Italy
- “ Very nicely located, tariffs are good compared to facilities and strategic location, helpful and co-operative staffs. Completely worth money. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ The @Hua Lamphong Hostel is conveniently located directly across the street from the Railway Station & easy to access from the Bangkok Subway Metro station. The bedroom & bathroom facilities were clean and the staff was helpful. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Opposite of railway station and MRT, very clean and helpful staffs, hopefully the lift will be available soon! Worth to stay and nearby Chinatown. ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ amazing! our 4person ensuite had free lockers with toilet paper, shampoo &bodywash, &a view of the station! location was right next to the station. staff was really friendly &accommodating &helped us find things in the city. the rooms were spotless! also had a 2person private room...huge! well decorated too! there's no elevator, but there's lots of AC! the common area is really nice too. i plan on staying here again. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA