Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay, close to Chinatown, close to MRT which takes you into town, close to train station. Nothing special, but clean and safe. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice hostel, great location across the road from the train station for those 5am trains, eeesh. Kinda far from Royal Palace / Khao San Rd, but the bus is convenient. Wifi wasn't great but it didn't bother me. 2 toilets 2 showers for 6 bed mixed dorm was great! And the air con was brilliant :D ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Justine Wales
- “ It 's definitely a good hostel to recommend (cute, cozy, very clean, well organized) but not the best of Asia as written in some reviews for 2010: The comment is a bit exaggerated. The only thing I did not like is the availability of food is often closed in the evening and closes at 19.30. I've never been able to eat and the only time I was open I was told they could not serve me because they had to prepare for a large group and had no time for me ... is not a very professional attitude. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Corrado Italy
- “ Very nicely located, tariffs are good compared to facilities and strategic location, helpful and co-operative staffs. Completely worth money. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous India