A&O Berlin Friedrichshain
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although I mentioned that in my group will be small children was placed in a room adjacent to a group of German teenagers running around the corridors to 3 at night. I had to ask for sheets and towels. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very good hostel with a good social area outside to meet travellers. Rooms were bunk beds with large lockers to store everything in and keep it locked away. Good area for clubbing and nightlife but not so much if you want to go see the sights (15 minute train ride in). Beds were extremely comfy and the hostel in general just had a good atmosphere. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Bathrooms were very poorly designed since there were nothing you could put your clothes while showering. Also toilets and showers were not very clean. However at the price we were there it was very acceptable, since the night didn't cost more than 7,5 euros! With little flaws this was really good value to money. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Tapio Finland
- “ Avoid this hostel! It is the worst place I've stayed at in the past few years, and I travel a lot. The bathroom had no curtains to close oneself while in the shower. It also didn't have any place to put or hang things and utensils: I left my clothes on a wet top of a garbage bin. The room for 8 people had one electric socket! The receptionist found it necessary to teach me how to behave myself in Germany. For all it's worth, he was really rude! Wi-fi costs money, credit card payments also. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ This place was pretty average: nothing special but no reason to dislike it. The room was pretty hot and stuffy. There were a lot of young school groups there that were really loud, but that's not the hostel's fault. The one thing I would comment on is the luggage room. Not sure if there's a video camera, but no staff accompanies you there and there's no tagging system. Basically anyone can come in and out of that room. I was able to take the key without being noticed or asked who I was. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 rob
- “ Very good hostel for youth people! Awesome atmosphere, very friendly staff! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Portugal