A&O Berlin Friedrichshain
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very bad. The guy at the reception clearly had no idea what he was doing. I had prepared part if the price via the website like normal, but the reception guy wanted me to pay the full price again. I told him that this wasn't correct but he then got very annoyed with me and tried to convince me that it was some extra fee. In the end I had to pay the full price again just to check-in. I then returned to reception the following day when there was another staff member and got my money back. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The lockerboxes turned out to be too expensive because you have to pay every time you open/close it. I should be able to pay a flat rate of 2-euros and have a lockerbox for myself for 24-hours that I can open/close as many times as I want. Actually every bed should come with a lockerbox of it's own. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ It has a very old building therefore, it is not very clean and comfortable. However, it was OK for some nights as a young back packer. Compare to other A/O Hostels, it has a less quality. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Iran