A&O Berlin Friedrichshain
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lockerboxes turned out to be too expensive because you have to pay every time you open/close it. I should be able to pay a flat rate of 2-euros and have a lockerbox for myself for 24-hours that I can open/close as many times as I want. Actually every bed should come with a lockerbox of it's own. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ It has a very old building therefore, it is not very clean and comfortable. However, it was OK for some nights as a young back packer. Compare to other A/O Hostels, it has a less quality. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Iran
- “ We where 2 friends meeting berlin for the first time amd the hostel was well located but toilets where super dirty shower's unattended and the gral state was average. For the price we pay an average of 25 euros per bed per night in a room of 8. I think it was a terrible experience that i wont repeat. Also something terrible to which the staff seemed like it was nothing was the internet. Never worked and we stayed there 4 days. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Argentina