A&O Berlin Friedrichshain
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although I mentioned that in my group will be small children was placed in a room adjacent to a group of German teenagers running around the corridors to 3 at night. I had to ask for sheets and towels. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very good hostel with a good social area outside to meet travellers. Rooms were bunk beds with large lockers to store everything in and keep it locked away. Good area for clubbing and nightlife but not so much if you want to go see the sights (15 minute train ride in). Beds were extremely comfy and the hostel in general just had a good atmosphere. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Bathrooms were very poorly designed since there were nothing you could put your clothes while showering. Also toilets and showers were not very clean. However at the price we were there it was very acceptable, since the night didn't cost more than 7,5 euros! With little flaws this was really good value to money. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Tapio Finland