A&O Berlin Friedrichshain
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We where 2 friends meeting berlin for the first time amd the hostel was well located but toilets where super dirty shower's unattended and the gral state was average. For the price we pay an average of 25 euros per bed per night in a room of 8. I think it was a terrible experience that i wont repeat. Also something terrible to which the staff seemed like it was nothing was the internet. Never worked and we stayed there 4 days. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Although I mentioned that in my group will be small children was placed in a room adjacent to a group of German teenagers running around the corridors to 3 at night. I had to ask for sheets and towels. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very good hostel with a good social area outside to meet travellers. Rooms were bunk beds with large lockers to store everything in and keep it locked away. Good area for clubbing and nightlife but not so much if you want to go see the sights (15 minute train ride in). Beds were extremely comfy and the hostel in general just had a good atmosphere. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous England