A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good place to stay, especially because it's close to the main station. But I hope they just put people in rooms they actually asked for, and that they admit they actually admit they made a mistake ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Nouf Canada
- “ Everything was great, except the wifi in room is not free and you only get it for one device when you pay (though there is free wifi in the lobby). ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Tajikistan
- “ Definitely good value for money giving the location at walking distance from the main railway station. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 MARIA Portugal
- “ Only 2 problems. 1 - location of the hostel. We took public transport and it seemed on the maps that the hostel was much closer to the Hauptbanhof. In fact it took us a long walk to get there on foot. 2 - we were extremely tired and needed sleep but one guy, with whom we shared the room, was snoring massively. Definitely I have never ever before heard someone snoring so loudly! I know it's not possible to ask guests such things in advance but better division of the guests might be achieved. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Dawid Poland