A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were relatively unhelpful, not informative like other places where we have previously stayed. Hostel/Hotel seemed to be understaffed at most times. Room was as expected, beds were uncomfortable, sleeping on mattresses and feeling the springs doesn't make for the best nights sleep. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ it's really convenient to go to the main station from the hostel, I will order it again when go to Berlin next time. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ This was my first time visiting Germany, and I sincerely feel that A&O Berlin made the stay in the first city of my trip a memorable one. They helped me with the little bit of German that I knew, and never hesitated to speak English with me when necessary. The front desk attenants were very curtious, and helpful to me. I will absolutely book again here when I return for a stay in Berlin. That's why I chose A&O for Cologne and Munchen while visitikg . Chao! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Charles USA
- “ Very expensive rooms! Average hostel with extra high prices.I mean 30 eur per-person in a room with 8MIX people with such average service is expensive! If you pay with Credit card they charge you 2.5 eur extra, blankets and change for blanket are extra 3 eur per person, room locker 5eur, wifi is free only in reception area(on your own device) in room they want extra money and so on... Not recommend at all, many other good hostels nearby with soul. They are like capitalistic monsters. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Slovenia