A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely good value for money giving the location at walking distance from the main railway station. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 MARIA Portugal
- “ Only 2 problems. 1 - location of the hostel. We took public transport and it seemed on the maps that the hostel was much closer to the Hauptbanhof. In fact it took us a long walk to get there on foot. 2 - we were extremely tired and needed sleep but one guy, with whom we shared the room, was snoring massively. Definitely I have never ever before heard someone snoring so loudly! I know it's not possible to ask guests such things in advance but better division of the guests might be achieved. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Dawid Poland
- “ They need better curtains in the rooms! Sun blast in at 7:00 in the morning No darkness at all.... ”
- 20 Aug 2011 Anonymous
- “ The place is text-book boring and institutional. You have to pay to EVERYTHING- internet, sheets, coffee, etc. It was a pain. Good bar upstairs but everything is just way to clean and new to be fun and comfortable. The staff was kind of rude when I was surprised that I actually had to pay for sheets and she said "Your Welcome" before I said thank you.. i didn't enjoy my stay. ”
- 15 Aug 2011 Grant