A&O City Hackerbruecke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location near train, crowded (then again it was Oktoberfest), 8 person room with one bathroom and no shared bathrooms with showers available ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ No breakfast, this was disappointing as most places I have stayed before at least provided some morning food. The beer was overpriced nearly 4 euros for a bottle ! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Stewart Scotland
- “ The price is way too high in view of what we had : 4 pepople in a 6 bed dorm for 30 euros per persons...(in Budapest, we had a whole appartment for ourselves and we only paid 10 euros per person, I know Hungary and Germany is not the same, but come on guys!!) and as if it was not enough, we had to pay 6 additional euros per person for the breakfast!!?? What the f*ck? They won't see me again! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I liked this place, great rooms with nice bathrooms, the place is close to the tram stop. However, contacting the personnel, who were nice and friendly, was not easy, you had to wait in line for a long time, even to buy a drink at the bar downstairs, let alone asking important questions. Not enough personnel to service the guests. The free WIFI was very very bad, I was online for 2 minutes and waited for 2 hours for the connection to work again, the same for all the others in the common room. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The location is ok. There is no kitchen. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 MUI KUI Malaysia