A&O City Hackerbruecke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no AC and it gets HOT in Munich in the summer. The beds were extremely uncomfortable with the mattress being almost unbearable. No internet in the rooms unless you pay, you have to go to obby to get free internet, which i find really dumb. The location was meh, kind of far from a subway station although somewhat close to some nice areas, but very far from old town. also the hostel was very loud. On top of this the hostel was anything but cheap, and you also have to pay for linens. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is nothing that I would recommend to anyone. My room had access through the outside meaning it was on an upper floor but not in an enclosed hallway area of the building. Due to my late train arrival I arrived at the hostel after dark. There were NO LIGHTS in the area where my room was. The inside handle to our main door was broken...came off in my hand when I tried to use it and the guy at the desk acted as if it were no big deal. Room and building need serious cleaning and repair!!! ”
- 16 May 2014 Andrea USA
- “ The staff took forever to check me in. If you want to access internet in your room you have to pay 5 euros which is fine but then you with 5 euros you get access to only one device.if you want access to you tablet pay another 5 euros. 3 euros for Lenin. The security was the worst. I stayed in female dormatry and two girls in my dormatry got guys to the room at around 5 in the morning. This is worst hostel I have ever stayed in. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 sahithya India
- “ amazing location, the room was spacious (for 2), bathtub, warm water all night, quiet, very functional internet in the lobby, breakfast buffet. Nothing to complain. Unless you are looking for a 5 star hotel. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Elissa France
- “ Good location near train, crowded (then again it was Oktoberfest), 8 person room with one bathroom and no shared bathrooms with showers available ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA