A&O City Hackerbruecke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ AVOID THIS HOSTEL AT ALL COSTS. Dirty, extremely unfriendly and non-helpful staff. Absolutely no wifi in the room, and the little that you get in the lobby can take as long as an hour to load a page. The hostel itself is about a 20 minute walk to the city center, but don't expect to get any clear help on how to get there. We had to pay for linens and bed sheets, butthere already were 3 pairs sitting on my bed. I got back on my third night and someone was sleeping in my bed. Room keys broke ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Nikita France
- “ First: are there at all being cleaned in the room at any time? We didn't think so. It was not nice! And for so much money you should be abel to expect at least that. Everything costs extra - should be in the price from the start. The beds were not made and therefore people just slept with the pillow and blanket without anything on. The staff were not friendly and were so busy and forgot to help us. It was way to expensive - if you have any chance to find something else in Munich then do that! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Linnea Marie
- “ The staff are very nice, but they usually only have at most two people working at the front desk so things go pretty slow. The Hostel is really close to two S-Bahn stations and the main HBF station. No air conditioning which really sucks at night in the summer. Showers are nice. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Unpleasant and dirty environment. No WIFI connection in room, led us to the lobby to use computer, where we saw a staff shouting to another guest. Another staff crushed in our room check out time, accusing why we were still in room so he could not do his house keeping job. The lobby and the room were too hot, there are only 2 fans seen in the hostel, which installed above staffs' heads but not elsewhere. A lot of guests, many of them were drunk and no respect to other guests. Not worth to try. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The luggage room is safe. You need to go through at least 4 doors before you get there. Free hot water. The room is clean. However, the light in toilet is out of order. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ I don't smoke. If I sit in the lobby area to use wifi, I can always smell people smoking cigarettes outside.Maybe the smoke come in through the door or window. And I saw a cigarette selling machine placed inside the lobby. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong