A&O City Hackerbruecke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The receiving staff at the hostel was not attentive enough to quickly perform the chek-in procedures. The room allocation was not properly managed. Me and my friend had booked a 6 bed dormitory but we had been given 8-bed! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Siddharth France
- “ Proximity to Oktoberfest grounds was great. Price was pretty good. Staff were nice enough but not very welcoming. Sound barriers were not good so could hear everything from the hallway. A lot of the loudness had to do with it being Oktoberfest so I won't fault the hostel for that. However, the ensure bathroom was quite dirty and gross, didn't want to touch anything. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ AVOID THIS HOSTEL AT ALL COSTS. Dirty, extremely unfriendly and non-helpful staff. Absolutely no wifi in the room, and the little that you get in the lobby can take as long as an hour to load a page. The hostel itself is about a 20 minute walk to the city center, but don't expect to get any clear help on how to get there. We had to pay for linens and bed sheets, butthere already were 3 pairs sitting on my bed. I got back on my third night and someone was sleeping in my bed. Room keys broke ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Nikita France