A&O City Hackerbruecke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Much more like a hotel than a hostel. If you are looking to hang out and meet people, this isn't the hostel for you. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The receiving staff at the hostel was not attentive enough to quickly perform the chek-in procedures. The room allocation was not properly managed. Me and my friend had booked a 6 bed dormitory but we had been given 8-bed! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Siddharth France
- “ Proximity to Oktoberfest grounds was great. Price was pretty good. Staff were nice enough but not very welcoming. Sound barriers were not good so could hear everything from the hallway. A lot of the loudness had to do with it being Oktoberfest so I won't fault the hostel for that. However, the ensure bathroom was quite dirty and gross, didn't want to touch anything. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada