A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is pretty close to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof), but if you wanna reach the so-called 'oldtown', you have to walk around 15 mins. What bothered me a bit is the wifi, cause it's not at all stable and pretty slow. I really appreciated the cleanliness of the bathroom and the toilette, but they could have had a closer look under the beds. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Far from city attractions, but Dresden is a small city that you can walk everywhere. This place is a hotel more than a hostel. Very clean and comfort. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It was clean and quiet . All the Staff was nice and kind. Breakfast was not cheap but it was really good. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ perfect location, very good price ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ When we got our key and opened door to room it had not been cleaned. We had to find housekeeping and they rapidly changed the bedding and mopped floors but it was not satisfactory. The nice feature of the facility was the sky bar, 360 degree view of city. ”
- 09 May 2014 Jim USA