A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi didnt work ok ... ”
- 17 Aug 2015 gisela Argentina
- “ Much expensive for the place! ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ A&O Dresden is probably the worst hostel. The receptionist was on the phone the half the time, the other half was just making coffee. There was about a 36 seater coach of people, as well as other groups awaiting to check in. The strictest "check in at 3pm," and you cannot even put your items in the luggage room to leave. At 3pm, the rooms were not ready for anyone. Four hour wasted (others stayed longer), luggage was everywhere, people were sitting on them, had to hop around to get through.... ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staffs are just fine, not kind but not that rude. But beds are not clean at all! Also, it is located far from the city center, so when i was on the way back to hostel at night, i feel somewhat scary. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is pretty close to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof), but if you wanna reach the so-called 'oldtown', you have to walk around 15 mins. What bothered me a bit is the wifi, cause it's not at all stable and pretty slow. I really appreciated the cleanliness of the bathroom and the toilette, but they could have had a closer look under the beds. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hungary