A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I visited in summer and found that the room was a bit too hot, somewhat uncomfortable. A fan or air conditioning would have made it better. I tried a pizza, a drink, and breakfast from the hostel restaurant, and found all food to be extremely tasty. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Perfect place to stay in Dusseldorf, and very cheap for german standard. Good wi-fi and free. Very quiet by night, big rooms. You can buy ticket for breakfast if you want. Bed linen for rent, you can get your own linen. Near HBF Station Central Station. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Absolutely no atmosphere here. The staff weren't very friendly. On the other hand, it was quiet, very clean, hot showers and excellent wifi. More of a motel than a hostel but certainly not unpleasant. ”
- 07 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ireland