A&O Hamburg City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall had a nice stay, had a little trouble with check in because they couldn't find my deposit, but all was sorted out. The room and the bathroom were both clean. Usually felt secure leaving my stuff in the room. Not too far of a walk to the city centre and various attractions but quicker using the train which was only a couples minutes walk from the hostel. Good for a short stay in Hamburg or for just passing through. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ THe staff in reception are always in a hurry, and all in this hostel is about making money. You must have your bed sheets or you will have to pay an extra charge (no, you can't choose not to rent it) and with the locker is almost the same. It's not bad hostel and location is good. But these tricks to make more money pissed me of. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We were a group of 8 guys in Hamburg for a weekend. For that purpose the hostel was fine. If I should bring my family, I would choose a smaller and more quiet place. One bad experience was the receptionist, who checked us in. He didn't like his job very much :-( ”
- 12 Sep 2014 René Denmark
- “ We made a booking for two but were given separate beds in different rooms at opposite ends of the building upon arrival. Quite disapointed and had to complain in order to get us in the same room. Please ensure that you house ppl in the same booking in the same room as what they would expect when booking. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous Singapore