A&O Hamburg City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is 10 minutes walking from the railway station, not too far away, but the area is not really nice ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Good points 1. Staff is really helpful. 2. Easy check-in with 24 hours reception facility. We were late to enter into the hostel, but they supported us to check-in. Bad Points 1. Hidden cost for Bed sheets/ Towels.. which increased our budget. The amount asked for was substantially high. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice, very clean and big rooms, sometimes with 2 bathrooms! (one with shower, one with toilet, but both with sink) Unfortunately not very central, but close to the bus station and to the S-/U-bahn. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I would very much like to have hot breakfast... at same cost I can be well fed in other places. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ very big hostel/hotel. staff (receptionists) was friendly but very slow... check in time was about half an hour at 11.30pm location was good, about 15mins walk to central station, 5 mins to U-Bahn station i booked 6 bed dorm, got a 4 bed ensuite room, that was very nice! cheep prices, free wifi, free luggage storage ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Paul Germany