A&O Hamburg City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice, very clean and big rooms, sometimes with 2 bathrooms! (one with shower, one with toilet, but both with sink) Unfortunately not very central, but close to the bus station and to the S-/U-bahn. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I would very much like to have hot breakfast... at same cost I can be well fed in other places. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ very big hostel/hotel. staff (receptionists) was friendly but very slow... check in time was about half an hour at 11.30pm location was good, about 15mins walk to central station, 5 mins to U-Bahn station i booked 6 bed dorm, got a 4 bed ensuite room, that was very nice! cheep prices, free wifi, free luggage storage ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Paul Germany
- “ the hostel might be a bit far from the center but it's also quite quiet. the dorms were clean, you had place. the bathrooms were big enough but the showers might have been cleaner. there is also a small kitchen where you can cook and a bar where you can ordered small stuffs to eat ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Belgium