A&O Hamburg City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great. When you need to overnight just for a night, this would be a good choice. Everything clear, the stuff very good. I`m satisfied. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous Georgia
- “ one female receptionst is very inexperienced, she fogort this and that, hand me a piece of paper wrapping the keycard without saying anything. The card is slipped withhout my notice. when asking for what's the shortcut to central station, she is not able to draw on map and refuse to write it down. She execused that she is not from Hamburg. The reception is slow as hell, I suggest to haveone desk for travelling info and the rest to hostels info which will speed up the process. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Overall had a nice stay, had a little trouble with check in because they couldn't find my deposit, but all was sorted out. The room and the bathroom were both clean. Usually felt secure leaving my stuff in the room. Not too far of a walk to the city centre and various attractions but quicker using the train which was only a couples minutes walk from the hostel. Good for a short stay in Hamburg or for just passing through. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada