A&O Köln Neumarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel definitely wasn't fancy and was pretty expensive for the quality of furniture/linens and atmosphere but everything seemed clean and the bar area was nice to just relax at after a long day. I also appreciated how attentive the desk staff was about the luggage room so people couldn't just have unsupervised time in there with everyone's stuff. ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The first night was very noisy. And people in the same room came back very late. The beds will affect each other if you are not a single bed. That's very uncomfortable in one room different kinds of beds. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous China
- “ It is located in the city center but quite far away from the Kölner Dom and Train station, it took me half an hour by walk to go there. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Ye China
- “ There were too many school kids on trip and they made too much noise ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Paula Italy
- “ Hostel definitely feels like a hotel. Was in Cologne for the Gamescom convention and definitely saw other groups staying at the hostel also attending the event, but the environment was not conducive to meeting or joining up with them. Staff were very friendly and accommodating when my room key stopped working twice. There is a sweet game room in the basement that nobody used, and a outdoor deck area that closes around 8:00 or so. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA