A&O Köln Neumarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel definitely feels like a hotel. Was in Cologne for the Gamescom convention and definitely saw other groups staying at the hostel also attending the event, but the environment was not conducive to meeting or joining up with them. Staff were very friendly and accommodating when my room key stopped working twice. There is a sweet game room in the basement that nobody used, and a outdoor deck area that closes around 8:00 or so. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel is nice and it is not far from city center, you can just walk there from church. If you are booking the dorm, you have to pay for the linen for 3 euros and the breakfast is 7 euro. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Good hostel with a helpful staff. The dorm was very good, with shower and toilet inside. It was a great value for the money. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Marus Brazil
- “ Pricy for Germany. I stayed here to be closer to the airport and it was by far the cleanest hostel I have been in and the shower was hot and untimed. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA