A&O München Hackerbrücke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a hotel, not a hostel. A lot of adult people around, Nevertheless, we had a problem with our room and actually they were really helpful and we could work it out (at first it was mixed, completely dirty seemed like there was somebody living there) If you are looking for fun, party and young people, this is not the place for you, its just a place to sleep a few hours if you need something cheap. Btw, GIRLS don't stay at mixed dorms. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Much more like a hotel than a hostel. If you are looking to hang out and meet people, this isn't the hostel for you. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The receiving staff at the hostel was not attentive enough to quickly perform the chek-in procedures. The room allocation was not properly managed. Me and my friend had booked a 6 bed dormitory but we had been given 8-bed! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Siddharth France