A&O München Hackerbrücke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do a check on cleaening service done in hostel, the quality of it. ”
- 28 Jun 2017 George Namibia
- “ So dirty, do not go there even if the price is just 1€. ”
- 26 Jun 2017 Valmir
- “ overall a decent place to stay. I had no problems in my room or with my roommates, but the hostel overall was very loud and crowded nonstop. I stayed in a 6 bed all female room and it was spacious, with enough outlets, desk space, and cabinets that could be used to lock/store luggage. I also liked that the room had its own private bathroom/shower. room was clean as well. the location was ok- close to public transportation wifi went in and out air never turned on so it got really hot ”
- 19 May 2017 Heather USA
- “ Wifi was only the problem. Everyone should come to the lobby to connect to the internet. And we cannot use it from our rooms. They said wifi available at all places but it wasn't. I complained to the staff about that but they didn't reply well. Kindly improve the wifi facilities in the future. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Anonymous India
- “ The door of the balcony was broken and it was easy to hear all the noises of the traffic. Luckily I had earplugs so I was able to sleep well. ”
- 15 Dec 2016 Jatta Finland
- “ It is a hotel, not a hostel. A lot of adult people around, Nevertheless, we had a problem with our room and actually they were really helpful and we could work it out (at first it was mixed, completely dirty seemed like there was somebody living there) If you are looking for fun, party and young people, this is not the place for you, its just a place to sleep a few hours if you need something cheap. Btw, GIRLS don't stay at mixed dorms. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Uruguay