A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Nuremburg A&O is at a good location if you are traveling by since it is at the entrance to the Nuremburg city center and also right by the train station. Since Nuremburg city center is pretty small, it's about a 15 minute walk to most things :) However there are no personal lockers in the rooms for 4 people. Given the shared room situation, hostels should always provide a locker to store things. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Nancy USA
- “ It was a nice clean hostel. Only 2 min from the bus terminal and around 10 min to the train station. The building was facing a large street where a lot of people were waling on, so I felt quite safe. The room had separated shower and toilet. They were maintained very clean. The only complaint I had was that this hostel did not provide wifi in the room, but you can still use free wifi in the lobby. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Everything is fine except that I need to pay 0.5 euro for hot water through coffee machine. When I stayed in A&O Hackerbrucke hostel in Munich, hot water is free of charge.The hostel is really near the meinfern bus station. about 1-2 minutes. It is very convenient to me. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong