A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were welcomed and serviced well from the front desk staff. They were very helpful with directions and answering questions. The room was very clean - we were charged extra for bedding. Shower and toilet in our room both very clean. Shampoo/soap was provided. We stayed in 6 different hostels in Germany, this by far was the most expensive. Facility cleanliness and location was no better then others but price was 30% more. My only complaint was price, everything else was great! ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Janet USA
- “ You have to pay 3 euros extra for linen, which was NOT WRITTEN on the website. Though, other things were OK, I didn't like it because I felt deceived. If they need linen fee, they should include in the price or state it on the page clearly. I don't like those hostels which put low price so they can appear first on the search web, and charge extra money after arrival. There was NOT the light bull of reading light on my bed and other lights of other beds were broken. ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Staff was quite unkind. When I checked in, there were only 2 people at the reception and I came first. She definitely saw me waiting there for check-in, and she talked to other white man, who came later than me. Her attitude was like "I don't care who came first. I don't want to care about anything." She kept that attitude everytime I go to the reception. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel is in a great location - very close to the main train station and a 5 min walk from the city center. Loved that! However, the facilities are nothing short of average, and they charge you for every. single. thing. Linens, towels, breakfast, wifi access (except for free wifi in the reception). I attempted to do laundry here and ended up wasting five euro on a dryer that didn't work. Overall, the staff was helpful and nice. Didn't try the breakfast. Guest kitchen is tiny. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfectly located next to the main train station and easy to walk to places of interest. Very clean, great facilities, and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed my stay in this hostel very much. Very friendly and welcoming staff, and the hostel is situated very close to the train station, while also being a short walk from the beautiful city. Ideally situated in my eyes and never had any issues. I recommend this hostel to anyone planning a stay in Nuremberg. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Matt Ireland