A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my 3rd time staying there. It's easy to get to from the train station. Rooms are spacious and clean. Location is perfect to go visit the old city and to get to different forms of transportation. Walk straight up north and you'll to the best beer garden in a beautiful park. Order the pork chops. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We were welcomed and serviced well from the front desk staff. They were very helpful with directions and answering questions. The room was very clean - we were charged extra for bedding. Shower and toilet in our room both very clean. Shampoo/soap was provided. We stayed in 6 different hostels in Germany, this by far was the most expensive. Facility cleanliness and location was no better then others but price was 30% more. My only complaint was price, everything else was great! ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Janet USA
- “ You have to pay 3 euros extra for linen, which was NOT WRITTEN on the website. Though, other things were OK, I didn't like it because I felt deceived. If they need linen fee, they should include in the price or state it on the page clearly. I don't like those hostels which put low price so they can appear first on the search web, and charge extra money after arrival. There was NOT the light bull of reading light on my bed and other lights of other beds were broken. ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Staff was quite unkind. When I checked in, there were only 2 people at the reception and I came first. She definitely saw me waiting there for check-in, and she talked to other white man, who came later than me. Her attitude was like "I don't care who came first. I don't want to care about anything." She kept that attitude everytime I go to the reception. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea