A&O Prague Metro Strizkov
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was so happy when we arrived and got our own bathroom and a really nice room even with television. For not even 10€ I think it's not able to top. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Lilly Germany
- “ Linen charged for 3 euro?! That means the price shown isn't total (it's a trap!) I paid deposit in USD but they charged in Czech currency, I regret for not asking for breakdown of bill, the rate they charge was quite bad Very clean, but extremely bad location (residential area) where you need to walk for 15 min from the metro, and 30 min transport ticket is not enough from bus terminal Na Knízecí (Andel) - I already ran! It is very inconvenient that I stayed only 1 night even I booked 2 ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The staff were completely vacant. They have no idea what the difference between a debit or credit card is for starters, which is a shame because they charge extra if you pay by creditcard. And if you do have some troubles, they are far more likely to give you attitude rather than try to help you. You can also be the only one waiting at the bar with them standing in front of you for about 30 minutes before you get service. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Kenneth Norway