A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is kind of hard to find because there are a lot of constructions around and the location wasn't shown at the GPS with latest Navteq maps. The whole place was very quiet and the room was cleaned. The only unpleasant thing was, that although the room is non-smoking the bathroom was full of cigarette smoke and the ventilation didn't work. Bet we found that in the morning after the first night (of 2) so we didn't hassle with changing the room. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff were nice but overworked and unable to accommodate the customers who were waiting to be checked in and at the bar waiting for drinks, food, snacks, etc. You will be asked if you need sheets which they charge you for. Keep in mind that the room already has a nice comforter and pillow/pillowcase. If you can sleep with just a comforter then don't buy the sheets. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is not a hostel, this is a hotel with hostel style rooms, has a family atmosphere with kids and stuff, otherwise it is nice enough with a bar. Terrible directions for getting there. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Stayed for 3 nights in a 4 bed room, at $20 CAD per night. First night I was with 2 people, second and third night I had the room to myself. Room was large, cleaned daily, fresh towels daily, bathroom was large and clean. Shower worked very well. Felt like I was staying at a hotel for the price of a cheap hostel. Room requires a key card to get in, and there are lockers in the room. 24/7 lobby bar that serves drinks and some meals (pizza). Good location, close to several excellent restaurants. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is satisfactory, hostel was very clean but only thing I want to mention that, when you pay yor fee with credit cart they take comission (a small amount of extra Money) if only it did not happen. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great place where to stay! U-bahn and S-bahn in 5 minutes walking, good and friendly staff, excellent room cleaning service. Just an advice: they ask you 10 € for sheets and towels if you don't have yours or a sleeping bag. Breakfast is for 6 € per day, if you want it. Near the hostel there's a big street (Favortienstraße, Keplerplatz) where you can find restaurants, shops and fast foods! There is also a bar inside the hostel, if you want to stay there and maybe know other guests. :) ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Federico Italy