A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is close to the centre but from the wrong side , the only close thing is the bus staion. No close resterant or any place to sit and drink, My roomettes were living in the hostel for 2 month and the room looks like there apartment , didn't feel safe . ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Itchak Germany
- “ like a hotel ”
- 20 Dec 2014 CALIN GEORGE Romania
- “ More of a hotel than a hostel. Clean beds, nice bathroom and near to the main train station and metro station. Near to a street with lots of cafes, restaurants and shops. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean, nearby the station, cheap, can't ask for more! just pay attention to the signs otherwise it's easy to get lost, google maps location is wrong. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Hugo Portugal
- “ It's really good condition. I slept 1days 6Female dommitory and me and my friend slept on the double bed. The room has 1 double bed and two bunk-bed. when we arrive there there left just upper bed, so we choose double bed. I heard later, If you choose double bed you don't need pay bed sheet. If you choose bunk bed, you have to pay bed sheet. I think 5euro sometiong.. I don't remember perfectly. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Not key box for everybody. Very cleaness. Very reach breakfast. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Roman Czech Republic