A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had already paid for my all-female dorm bed, and set up all my things in the room, when suddenly a guy walks in. Turns out they "don't have any female dorm beds available after all", and the receptionist is busy booking a bunch of asylum seekers in the rooms, and I overhear her saying they don't need to tell their home address "because there are no streets in Bagdad." It seemed to me like they were trying to make a quick extra buck by "accidentally" turning the female dorms into a mixed dorms ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good place. Kind staff. Beds were good clean blanket, good wall locker. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the worst hostels for customer service I've had so far. From the moment I checked in everyone I spoke to was surly and rude. I ended up having to check out in the middle of the night because of how hot my room got. It was pretty cold outside, so I assumed that they accidentally had a heater running and went down to tell them, but the representative working could not have cared less, so I hung out in the lobby all night. I will stay far away from this chain in the future. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Laura Canada