A&O Wien Stadthalle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay if you are planning to go to an event at Wiener Stadthalle. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great hostel even though it's not near centre. It's 5 min walk from metro. Staff was nice and helpful. We stayed in a 6-bed room which was big and clean with ensuite shower and toilet. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Croatia
- “ We booked this hostel because of the relatively low price, but if we had known what we were getting into, we might have spent a couple of euros extra. The rooms were hotter than I expect is the legal temperature for transporting cattle, not even a small fan. No (working?) ventilation in the bathroom, so the room was not just hot, it was damp. On top of that, the hostel is right on a large road, so even with earplugs it sounded like the cars were driving through the dorm. Don't book here. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ When arrived, waited about 20 minutes before we could check in. It was two person behind the counter, and it was only one person that deal with check in. Poor service, and it didn't helped for waiting for checkin when the room was really hot. Poor beds, but make sure to bring with you bed line and towels. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Chau Quoc
- “ Wonderful hostel, will stay with them again. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anastasiia Ukraine