A&T Holiday Hostel Wien
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Here is my experience with this Hostel, 1) Location is terrible, There is nothing around that place later in night 2) They did not return my deposit and charged 200 Euro (Which is a lot of money for me) on my credit card which we never agreed upon. So if you end up there for some reason NEVER pay by credit card. 3) My Locker Key did not work. 4) I checked out one day earlier and went to Bratislava instead it was so bad living here. I won't recommend this hostel to any one. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Very friendly staff, room clean and new, nothing to complain about :). ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Malgorzata Poland
- “ I loved that you have your own bathrome in the roome and that it was really clean. The location is great because you have only 3 min away tram, bus and subway and you can get really quick to the center. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Urša Slovenia
- “ Great hostel for the money but not in the best location possible. The hostel itself is probably the best building in a run down area. The hostel itself is in very good condition and well worth the stay. Its very clean and well run. The receptionist is gorgeous as well, if youre wondering. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Shawn USA