A&T Holiday Hostel Wien
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place 5-10 minutes to walk from the Metro. Friendly staff at the reception desk willing to help. Maps of the Vienna available at the hostel. Breakfast was very nice. Recommended! ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The hostel is conveniently located near metro station. The facilities are great, I only stayed there for a night but loved the cleanliness and the attitude of the staff. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Anonymous India
- “ I can highly recommend this hostel. The rooms come with a bathroom, you can get a locker and have a key card. The room and bathroom were clean. You also get free (& good) maps and some recommendations (you have to ask for them though). The only somewhat negative thing I can say is that the staff could not speak german very well (some of them). Otherwise it is really nice. You can reach it with the U-Bahn (2 stops from train station) and then walking 10 min, there is also a supermarket nearby. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Nicole Switzerland
- “ The hostel was outdated facility and very unclean atmosphere. Area was pretty rough part of Vienna, although it had the benefit of being near the Metro Station going into the city. It was also extremely humid in the dorm room I stayed in, which air conditioning was not present at all. General, would not recommended this Hostel for any travelers. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA