A&T Holiday Hostel Wien
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place 5-10 minutes to walk from the Metro. Friendly staff at the reception desk willing to help. Maps of the Vienna available at the hostel. Breakfast was very nice. Recommended! ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The hostel is conveniently located near metro station. The facilities are great, I only stayed there for a night but loved the cleanliness and the attitude of the staff. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Anonymous India
- “ I can highly recommend this hostel. The rooms come with a bathroom, you can get a locker and have a key card. The room and bathroom were clean. You also get free (& good) maps and some recommendations (you have to ask for them though). The only somewhat negative thing I can say is that the staff could not speak german very well (some of them). Otherwise it is really nice. You can reach it with the U-Bahn (2 stops from train station) and then walking 10 min, there is also a supermarket nearby. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Nicole Switzerland