A Casa di Amici
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's really fantastic place! I can recommend it definitely! For sure, if next time i will stay in hostel in Palermo, I will chose THIS ONE! Fantastic people and all staff! Zero problems! Best location!... Just perfect! and You can feel like at home! ;) ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Monika Poland
- “ Could use more bathrooms. Common area was nice and the kitchen was great. Location was great and walking anywhere in the city was easy from this hostel. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I do recommend. The owner is a really nice guy, very helpful. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Well run in a friendly, unofficious manner. Locks a bit eccentric but they work and the art works scattered around create a special atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable. Also a great Trattoria across the road.. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Great location. Not too big. Friendly atmosphere and nice staff. ”
- 22 May 2013 Clark USA