A Casa di Luca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We waited for two hours for someone to show up. We talked with the neighbors, so they can verify this. At 4:30 in the afternoon we had to start looking for a place to stay in a city we were unfamiliar withl. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Alice USA
- “ This bed and breakfast was clean and comfortable. Luca (the owner) is friendly and has obviously traveled a lot himself. He has a nice way of explaining the city and reommending good places to go. The location is great. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Luca is a very nice guy and we really annoyed staying in his house! ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Israel