A Casa di Luca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very romantic room and friendly, helpful owner. We sure will revisit if we go to Verona again. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ We've spent only one night but A Casa di Luca was one of the best hostels were we've enjoyed our staying. Such a nice and warm place, very clean and not expensive.The hostel is very close to the city center so you can walk and this is perfect, if you intend to go for sightseeings.Special compliments to the owner- Luca, very friendly and easy going. Gladly advised us were to go and what to see in Verona and he knows English, which is important for turists. I definitely recommend it! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Natalia Moldova
- “ Very lovely house and lovely guy. Luca makes his house so warmly and tidily and let you feel at home. Absolutely one of my most satisfied hostel experience! ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous China