Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great location Close to both the old city and the bus station. Not the best hostel Ive stayed at but for the Little Money I payed for it, I Think I got value for my Money. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Perfect place for short stays, if you're not going to explore the city. if you are - maybe it's better to find the place closer to old town. This hostel is 3 min walk from bus and train station, which was amazing for me because i arrived there at midnight and left around 8am. i was staying in Sodu 17. Rooms are nice and clean, bathrooms are fine too. But the kitchen, for example, was a bit dirty. Price is good. And probably one day they will see me again there) ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Alena Belarus
- “ It was very humid in the room, feels like in the dungeon. The bed felt wet as well. The staff speaks very poor english - hard to communicate. We couldn't get inside for about 30 min at night, there was simply noone at the reception. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Not bad, a bit like Chinese place ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria