A Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not stay here!! After a month travelling Europe, this was the worst hostel of all. To start off, the hostel didn't have our reservation details, and we were then forced to pay in cash with no record of payment received. The internet didn't work for the first night, and was then spotty afterwards. The rooms were filthy, and there were only curtains on the shower. As two 18 year old girls we were then put in with a creepy drugged guy who told us he'd "eat us." The staff couldn't care less. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Clare Australia
- “ The staff (except for the Cuban girl, I think she's called Andrea, who was very nice) are extremely rude and unhelpful. The rooms are ok, but the bunk beds feel as if they were going to collapse at any moment. The mattresses were old and uncomfortable, and there were very few lockers (not lockable, mind you) and no security whatsoever. The bathrooms are terrible. There is only wifi in the lobby, but the signal is weak and the connection extremely slow. Don't go to this place. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ breakfast is nice there, the bathroom does not have any lock and there is a lack of private space, we were not so comfortable about that. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong