A Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff (except for the Cuban girl, I think she's called Andrea, who was very nice) are extremely rude and unhelpful. The rooms are ok, but the bunk beds feel as if they were going to collapse at any moment. The mattresses were old and uncomfortable, and there were very few lockers (not lockable, mind you) and no security whatsoever. The bathrooms are terrible. There is only wifi in the lobby, but the signal is weak and the connection extremely slow. Don't go to this place. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ breakfast is nice there, the bathroom does not have any lock and there is a lack of private space, we were not so comfortable about that. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ nice breakfast with nice price. and the staff is really nice. ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ NO LOCKERS! The bathrooms were crazy. The light went off after like 3 minutes because you hadn't moved. But when you did move it didn't go on again. Really scary actually when you shower alone. And dangerous!! Poor location and atmosphere. Good wifi in the lobby and nice that the breakfast was included. Would not stay again ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Sweden