Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Filipo and Gabriel are SO nice. They try to accomodate all of your needs. Wifi only works in the comon area. Laundry available for 7€. Breakfast is included and good. It is right next to the beach of Atrani and is situated in the square. Location is perfect : 5-10 minutes walk from Amalfi so away from the tourists. Rooms have no AC and are basic. Towels available for rent. Showers could use some freshing up. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Lorraine Canada
- “ The owners are really friendly.. the location is great... if just they had air-con its pretty hot in the rooms. the beds are comfortable. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous British Indian Ocean Territory
- “ No air conditioning which is a real downer after long days at the beach. But it's a short walk to Amalfi which is great. Nicest owners. Our wifi didn't work in our room though. Right on the beach with a plaza with great family restaurants. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Ryan USA
- “ We loved our time at A Scalinatella. The owner was helpful and sweet, there were free breakfasts, wifi (which was spotty, but it's a small town), the room was clean and nice. I loved Atrani, and was so glad we stayed there over Amalfi. Amalfi was really crowded, but being so close allowed us to experience it and elsewhere along the coast, but have a quiet place to retreat to. The town of Atrani is filled with wonderful people, everyone was so helpful and accommodating and interesting. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Alexandra USA
- “ Such a cute little town away from the touristy area of Amalfi but just a 5 minute walk to it. Cute room and great staff made me feel right at home. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Brenda USA