Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved our time at A Scalinatella. The owner was helpful and sweet, there were free breakfasts, wifi (which was spotty, but it's a small town), the room was clean and nice. I loved Atrani, and was so glad we stayed there over Amalfi. Amalfi was really crowded, but being so close allowed us to experience it and elsewhere along the coast, but have a quiet place to retreat to. The town of Atrani is filled with wonderful people, everyone was so helpful and accommodating and interesting. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Alexandra USA
- “ Such a cute little town away from the touristy area of Amalfi but just a 5 minute walk to it. Cute room and great staff made me feel right at home. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Brenda USA
- “ Loved this place. The guys that own are so nice and helpful. They make you feel very welcome and make you a delicious breakfast very morning. Amalfi is a little bit of paradise. Highly recommend both atrani and this hostel. Wish we could have stayed longer ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Holly Australia
- “ It was so nice, good price and lovely staff.. I'll never forget! Amalfi is love with here :) ”
- 16 Oct 2014 YEERANG South Korea
- “ It is in the fantastic little city called Atrani, which is more interestant for me, than Amalfi. The hostel is close to the beach, and the breakfast is perfect too. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Agnes Hungary