Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no wifi in the rooms. It should help a lot if it was, I needed to go outside en down to the square which is awkward in our digit times! ”
- 14 May 2016 Ellen Netherlands
- “ Filipo and Gabriel are SO nice. They try to accomodate all of your needs. Wifi only works in the comon area. Laundry available for 7€. Breakfast is included and good. It is right next to the beach of Atrani and is situated in the square. Location is perfect : 5-10 minutes walk from Amalfi so away from the tourists. Rooms have no AC and are basic. Towels available for rent. Showers could use some freshing up. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Lorraine Canada
- “ The owners are really friendly.. the location is great... if just they had air-con its pretty hot in the rooms. the beds are comfortable. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous British Indian Ocean Territory
- “ No air conditioning which is a real downer after long days at the beach. But it's a short walk to Amalfi which is great. Nicest owners. Our wifi didn't work in our room though. Right on the beach with a plaza with great family restaurants. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Ryan USA