Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful stay here. The owners who are brothers were very nice and helpful. I read other reviews stating the bathrooms needed sprucing up and it was old but I find it wasn't so bad at all. I'm glad I stayed here regardless what other people wrote. Great location and inexpensive- Atrani is cute and has good restaurants. Also the breakfast is really good! Would stay here again! ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ no wifi in the rooms. It should help a lot if it was, I needed to go outside en down to the square which is awkward in our digit times! ”
- 14 May 2016 Ellen Netherlands
- “ Filipo and Gabriel are SO nice. They try to accomodate all of your needs. Wifi only works in the comon area. Laundry available for 7€. Breakfast is included and good. It is right next to the beach of Atrani and is situated in the square. Location is perfect : 5-10 minutes walk from Amalfi so away from the tourists. Rooms have no AC and are basic. Towels available for rent. Showers could use some freshing up. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Lorraine Canada