A Vigna Du Raffa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely fantastic. 10 out of 10 would recommend it to anyone ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Ann-Marie England
- “ We went to stay for the weekend and last minute another friend decided to join making our party 7 rather than 6. I didn't think it would be a huge issue, but when we arrived the landlord made an issue out of it. We tried to find other accommodations for the extra person but everywhere was already booked for the weekend. We made sure we were extra quiet and didn't leave a big mess. When we went to check out the landlord yelled and cursed at us comparing us to dogs. It was very unnecessary. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Danielle USA
- “ My single was a cosy little house/room on the terrace. Very clean and comfortable. Had heater and fan as needed, and a sink in the room and shared bath. Hard to find but right in the middle of town. Got my laundry done for 7 euros and had good wifi connection. I definitely recommend it. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Grace USA
- “ Great location. Tiny single bedroom but entirely adequate and spotlessly clean, right on delightful vine-covered terrace. Lovely bathroom with plenty hot water. No staff as such, but there when required, totally charming and extremely helpful. Really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 David South Africa
- “ A Vigna Du Raffa was a cute little Hostel in Monterosso. My overall thoughts are below: - Excellent staff (Diego was very helpful) - Great location - Amnesties were OK for the money - The room is about half the size you would expect - I only received walking directions; whereas the website indicated that I would be met at the train station - Loved that there was WIFI ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada