A Vigna Du Raffa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Tiny single bedroom but entirely adequate and spotlessly clean, right on delightful vine-covered terrace. Lovely bathroom with plenty hot water. No staff as such, but there when required, totally charming and extremely helpful. Really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 David South Africa
- “ A Vigna Du Raffa was a cute little Hostel in Monterosso. My overall thoughts are below: - Excellent staff (Diego was very helpful) - Great location - Amnesties were OK for the money - The room is about half the size you would expect - I only received walking directions; whereas the website indicated that I would be met at the train station - Loved that there was WIFI ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ DIego was very friendly and helpful, made me feel very welcome and gave me good information on where to go for good walks, etc. The room was small but clean and nice, the same for the shared bathroom. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 06 May 2014 Kelda England