A la Russe Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked this hostel for 3 nights and couldn't even stay for 1. The hostel was very dirty and smelled awful, with people actually living there instead of traveling around - their stuff was everywhere. The atmosphere was very claustrophobic and crowded - there were too many people packed in a very small space. When I checked in they had no idea where to put me and gave me wet sheets for my bed. Do not believe the pictures of the rooms they have online - they are much smaller and filthy. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Stephanie USA
- “ The best place to stay in the centre of Moscow by the cheap price, enough clean, enough safe. Two minutes from the Red Square by foot. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was convent and a nice location but price versus value I don't think it was worth the value. I don't have anything else for Moscow to compare it to. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada