A la Russe Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best place to stay in the centre of Moscow by the cheap price, enough clean, enough safe. Two minutes from the Red Square by foot. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was convent and a nice location but price versus value I don't think it was worth the value. I don't have anything else for Moscow to compare it to. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good located in the very center of Moscow. There are differnt types of rooms. Renovated rooms are nice and nearly clean. The not renovated rooms are dirty and somehow in a bad manner. The metal bunk beds creak awfully. ”
- 20 Oct 2012 Anonymous Germany