A1 Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very dirty. The toilet was dirty. There were bedbugs and the sheets were dirty. The worst thing i have ever seen regarding hygiene in a hostel. There were lots of bed bugs in the bed and on the walls that does not allow people to sleep. The staff were friendly but not that helpful. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 ali Netherlands
- “ Very helpful staff especially a young man in the reception. He let us to stay at the hostel after check out because it was rainy and many people have evening train at 10 p.m.. So we spent great time together with other gusts in the common room. Thanks a lot! ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Prefectly located, walking distance from all sightseeings. The street outside can be noisy at night, make sure you keep the windows closed. Staff is nice and try to answer questions. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great location and friendly staff ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ We tried to get our money back because we left a day earlier because we didn't like the place, and the receptionist just said 'no' without any explanation. ”
- 31 May 2014 Elizabeth Netherlands
- “ Building from the outside is a bit scary but inside, it's nice and clean. Friendly staff. Will stay again next time. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic