A1 Hostel Moosach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After the reservation they called us, that they don't have a room in this hostel, and offered another one. They charged our credit card in advance, so we couldn't even have a chance to say no, when we arrived and realised, this other is a "hostel" for workers. If you'd like to take a social trip, book at this hostel, otherwise :-( ”
- 16 Nov 2011 Anonymous
- “ Clean place but in a very awkward location in respect to finding the location from the train station. Thought that they should provide short stay visitors with complimentary cutlery/kettle etc as it would have been much more accommodating. Other than that it would have cost 7euro to rent these items for 2 days. Bit overpriced, but understandable as it was Oktoberfest! ”
- 27 Sep 2011 Kelly
- “ Very expensive for Oktoberfest stay but staff was friendly and the place was exceptionally clean. Once I navigated there once, it was easy to get in and out of the heart of Munich. ”
- 27 Sep 2011 Kecia
- “ The Hostel is not soo well located, but the real problem: somebody move my things to other room during the day and doesn't leave a message. When I tried to open the room, a lot of girls inside the room started to shout and decided to call the Police. Realy a huge mess... :-) ”
- 25 Sep 2011 Anonymous
- “ DO NOT STAY HERE! TERRIBLE LOCATION, RECEPTION HOURS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY DID NOT RETURN MY EMAILS AND PROVIDED ME THE WRONG PHONE # SO I COULDN'T COORDINATE A LATE CHECK-IN. I WAS LOCKED OUT ON ARRIVAL AND HAD TO STAY AT A RANDOM HOTEL. THE 3 STAR HOTEL I ENDED UP STAYING AT WAS MUCH CHEAPER, BETTER LOCATED, AND FAR NICER. THE HOSTEL WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A REFUND AFTERWARDS. I HAVE STAYED AT A LOT OF HOSTELS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST. SAVE YOUR $! ”
- 18 Sep 2011 Don