AAE 11th Avenue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Supremely affordable and welll-located for downtown Denver sights. This is not the place for those used to a suburban cocoon but I found it distinctive and charming. The staff was excellent and well-invested in the neighborhood. They suggested fantastic nearby restaurants and amenities. ”
- 01 Feb 2017 Kendall USA
- “ Maybe when you are checking people in and you see the person is larger, you don't put them on the top bunk..not only is it not fun for them to have to climb up the tiny little ladder, but it's not fun for the people sleeping under them when they toss and turn all night (the beds are REALLY noisy when that happens). ”
- 14 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel left a great impression on me. Good location, great people, things are clean and quiet. I'll plan to stay here again if I ever come back to Denver. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Samuel USA
- “ This is about as average as hostels get. Highlights ate the location, cost, attentive staff. Lowlights are sleeping in a 112 year old building with no AC, just very loud fans, open windows at night 10 feet above Broadway traffic, and not having an electrical outlet in every bunk, just the bottom bunks. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ There are many smoker in a room ( weed ) I used a broken cabinet. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Wonjun South Korea
- “ Mattresses were wrapped and made noise when you turn over. Pubic hair in shower drain. Toilets and shower rooms were cleaned only once a day but being used throughout the day. Which means they were all messy by midday. Security was poor regardless the people who were residing there. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous USA