AAE 11th Avenue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i had bed bugs in my bed. the room i was staying in i was forced to slam the door every time i needed it to stay shut ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Sterling USA
- “ Frank and the staff are great, they make the difference. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Marco Costa Rica
- “ As a 60-year-old woman in Denver for the first time to attend a conference, I saw the value as great. I was able to walk or take the free 16th St. shuttle to just about everything. I stayed in the dorm, which had a separate room with a small sofa, TV, dining table, microwave, and refrigerator and a shower/toilet. Roommates were nice. WiFi had multiple stations; usually one worked. Most of the issues people refer to occur on weekends, such as the nightclub on Sat. nights (which I slept through). ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Cynthia USA
- “ They lost my reservation & I has trouble getting my bag & key deposit off them the next morning. It is a bit of a dive with the most basic of rooms & WiFi barely works! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The first room wasn,t clean and it looked like a third world place. The second romm was a bit better but there was only a tube, so it was impossible to get a shower. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland