AAE 11th Avenue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loud music next door, drunk man shout at midnight. I couldn't rest. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Liangjing China
- “ I stayed in hostels before in Europe and wanted to check them out in the US! I booked a private ensuite room, it had a relatively comfortable queen size bed, desk, old TV, bathtub (no shower), and sink. There was no air conditioning in the room but did have two large windows, so it wasn't too bad. The room stayed relatively cool overnight being June. I didn't notice much of a social atmosphere at the hostel but the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great stay overall! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Carrie USA
- “ The family that manages/owns the hotel were all very nice. They were very nice and friendly to me. This was my first time in a hostel. The first night I stayed in a dorm room. The guys in the room were very nice to me. I really enjoyed that experience. It is close to downtown, so great location. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I wasn't sure I made a good decision in booking this hostel rather than a cheap hotel, but a private room here was about a third of the price of a Days Inn-style chain hotel, the room was as comfortable and clean as a hotel room would have been, the staff were friendly, and the location is great. Shared bathroom was not a problem. People staying seemed to be mainly young European tourists. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Kim England
- “ I went in the spring, and it was very nice. However, there was not air conditioning so I feel that in the middle of summer it may get far too hot. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 James England