AAE 11th Avenue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There where bugs on the bed, extra noisy, you feel like the celing will fall down in your head. If you don't mine about it, I will recommended. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 emilio Mexico
- “ I would stay there again if I came to Denver and needed a central location to stay for cheep money ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Got a private room for two nights. Maybe because it's the thanksgiving Thursday/Friday, I never had a problem with the number of showers or bathrooms. The location is great, not far from the city center and there is B-Cycle available right on the other side of the street. There are some smells in the hallway, but once got into the room the smell is negligible. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very good. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I would stay there again if I need to stay in Denver in future. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ Hostel or homeless shelter, you tell me! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Thomas Australia