AAE Bourbon House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff, especially Ali, was great and very kind. I can only recommend this place. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Jonathan Germany
- “ Really cool hostel, beautiful building. Not a bad location, but probably a ten minute walk to the streetcar. The girl at the desk, Kelly I think was her name, gave me a very thorough tour of the whole premises beforehand. Great value. Showers were a little inconvenient and dirty, but other than that a great place. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Every staff person we met was awesome! They were informative and supportive- even when my husband came out of our room dressed as the clown that he is on April Fools Day. Alan graciously accepted a whipped cream pie in face! We had so much fun connecting with other travelers and the staff. Thank you and we look forward seeing you all again soon! ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Having never stayed in a hostel before my expectations were low. Turns out, they didn't need to be! Upon arrival we were welcomed like old friends by Ula. The location is great (10 min walk to the street car & 20 mins to the quarter) and you cant beat the price. All in all the staff was great but Ula, Ali and Alan really made it home for our week long stay. Their recommendations were in point and they went above and beyond any hotel staff I've ever encountered. :-) Long live the adventure! ”
- 21 Mar 2013 ESTHER Puerto Rico