AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hotel with Casino! Breakfast is included. We stayed just one night but it was great experience. And it's very closw to Strip! You can walk there. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Zlata Czech Republic
- “ Excellent Hostel, lovely hostel staff as well as Casino Staff, really made you feel welcome. Room was like a hotel room with room service and air con. Would recommend ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Micheal Ireland
- “ They will charge you an extra $5 fee for no reason. In theory, it's because of the service they provide by cleaning your room, etc. It's just a non-sense fee. The breakfast voucher that they give you doesn't include a beverage, which means that you have to pay over $2.50 for a small cup of drip coffee. In any case, it's really cheap, so it is what it is. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Juan Spain
- “ Bed bugs in the room ruined my trip ”
- 25 Mar 2014 heather
- “ Pretty much the same as other Days Inns, but with a smaller room. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Glenda Brazil