AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had money stolen at location after arrival.didn't get to stay but charged and paid for reservation. Actually more than one!.room was reserved and paid for by my wife but friends name handed him cash he took off . I was left with my dog stuck at location...took his suitcase he left at registration and threw away..stuck outside wife unaware of theft paid again.i didnt stay ”
- 05 Feb 2015 McCracken
- “ Very nice hotel with Casino! Breakfast is included. We stayed just one night but it was great experience. And it's very closw to Strip! You can walk there. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Zlata Czech Republic
- “ Excellent Hostel, lovely hostel staff as well as Casino Staff, really made you feel welcome. Room was like a hotel room with room service and air con. Would recommend ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Micheal Ireland
- “ They will charge you an extra $5 fee for no reason. In theory, it's because of the service they provide by cleaning your room, etc. It's just a non-sense fee. The breakfast voucher that they give you doesn't include a beverage, which means that you have to pay over $2.50 for a small cup of drip coffee. In any case, it's really cheap, so it is what it is. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Juan Spain