AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is not the grandest but the price and location is perfect for the budget traveller. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Tiffany New Zealand
- “ This is NOT a hostel! But a great Hotel! The location is PERFECT! Just a five minute walk to the strip. They have a Denny's restaurant part of hotel and breakfast is free! The staff are helpful and friendly. Nice pool. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 naomi USA
- “ Good place to stay. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Hsiao Ju Taiwan
- “ My second stay in this hotel in two years, best of all:-) ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The place is not a hostel, it's a casino/hotel. It also isn't $20 a day. They charge all these additional fees, so it's 36.95 a day. For that amount I could have stayed at Circus Circus and enjoyed the luxury and benefits from a big name casino. Not only does it not have a kitchen, it doesn't have the basics a hotel room has such as mini frig, microwave, and coffee pot. It's a scaled down version of a casino and hotel with the same prices as the big names ones. Vegas has better deals than this. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA