AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They will charge you an extra $5 fee for no reason. In theory, it's because of the service they provide by cleaning your room, etc. It's just a non-sense fee. The breakfast voucher that they give you doesn't include a beverage, which means that you have to pay over $2.50 for a small cup of drip coffee. In any case, it's really cheap, so it is what it is. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Juan Spain
- “ Bed bugs in the room ruined my trip ”
- 25 Mar 2014 heather
- “ Pretty much the same as other Days Inns, but with a smaller room. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Glenda Brazil
- “ The place is not the grandest but the price and location is perfect for the budget traveller. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Tiffany New Zealand
- “ This is NOT a hostel! But a great Hotel! The location is PERFECT! Just a five minute walk to the strip. They have a Denny's restaurant part of hotel and breakfast is free! The staff are helpful and friendly. Nice pool. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 naomi USA
- “ Good place to stay. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Hsiao Ju Taiwan