AAE Clarion Universal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel!!! This is a Days inn! ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ i paid about 10 dollar to make a reservation and i needed to pay rest of money 75 dollars in there. however, what i paid was 90 dollars. when i asked about the room fee, woman on front desk said ~~~blah blah anyway i gotta pay 90 dollar. i paid over 100 dollars even though i was supposed to pay less than 90 dollar according to what hostels.com showed me. Also, she wasn't that kind. 처음에 예약했을때 내야한다는 돈과 달리 나는 더냈고 프론트에있는 여직원은 내가 계속 요금에 대해 질문을하자 불친절갑으로 대답해서 기분이 아주상했음 다음엔 절대 ㄴㄴ임. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 DA WON USA
- “ Staff is very attentive and friendly, rooms are wide and clear with comfortable mattress and clean bathrooms. Mainly, it's really inexpensive so it's perfectly worthy the value. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ 1.i booked on hostel.com,deposit 12% when i booked,but Days Inn charged me without lessing the deposit. 2.i cancelled one of the booking according to the terms and policies,but Days Inn still charged me . 3.there is no Wifi. 4.the staff is really awful,i wanted to share taxi to Sea World with other guests (for there is only one shuttle to Sea World per day ,leav at 10:55 am),but the staff refused us to share a taxi together,they said we are from different rooms,only guets in the same rooms can. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The location was really good!! Also they had shuttle bus to Sea World, Disney World, and Universal studios. And I could walk to Universal studios. However, the staffs were not that kind, and the water did not flow well in the restroom... ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ it's bad, you have no free computer and the Internet. All the hostels I stayed at had free Internet for emailing. At your place I had no chance to email to my daughter. I was offered a very expensive Internet ($3 for 15 minutes) and it didnot work! So I would like you to cope with this discomfort. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Olga Russia