AAE Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To clarify, this is NOT a hostel: it is a Best Western hotel, so you won't be getting the typical hostel atmosphere. The staff was really friendly and allowed us to store our luggage in a secure room after we had checked out, which was great. The hotel was also located within 15 minutes of the Space Needle and Seattle Center. It was clean and priced far better than other hotels in the area. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean, staff were nice and helpful, breakfast was great! So close to everything! ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Cailey Canada
- “ Very clean, good simple breakfast buffet (no fresh fruit though). Friendly staff, good experience. ”
- 21 May 2014 John Canada
- “ The room itself was excellent on the two occasions I stayed in the Best Western Hotel. Indeed your advertisement is mis leading because this was not a hostel as such but part of the Best Western Group. However, on the second occasion the room was on the ground floor giving an excellent view of parked cars, I woke up in the middle of the night cold and could not fathom out the heating system. When Summer is late surely extra blankets are needed not just a sheet and thin bed spread cover. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Robert England
- “ When I stay in Seattle and don't need to be right downtown, this is my favorite place. I love the fact that it is a hostel since hotel rates have gotten too high for the value in most cases. Please keep the rates low and people like me will keep coming back. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Joanne USA
- “ First of all, this is not a hostel. It is a Best Western hotel. It has nice rooms, but the staff is very unfriendly and not willing to accommodate their guests. Not exactly what I was looking for on my vacation . ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA